Be among the very first to receive your copy!
First Editions of Bitcoin Coffee Table Book: Volume Zero are now on sale at Amazon.
BITCOIN COFFEE TABLE BOOK: VOLUME ZERO
The Code, The Correspondence, The Paper
It all started on October 31st 2008, when the pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto published a whitepaper called Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System.
Bitcoin Coffee Table Book: Volume Zero is a 550 page doorstop showcasing the beginnings of Bitcoin. Elegantly designed so that you can immerse yourself and your living space in the very genesis of the Bitcoin revolution.
- 550 Pages
- 58 Chapters
- Matte White Finish
- 37 Source Code Files from the Bitcoin V0.01 ALPHA RELEASE
- 17 of Satoshis earliest emails on the metzdowd mailing list
- A condensed “read the whitepaper” for noobs
- Integrated QR Codes throughout
- Seed Vault (See page 541 for Seed Index) to stash up to two dozen different seed phrases
- Printed “Chancellor on brink…” in orange and white on edge
- The Genesis Block, Difficulty Adjustment, and Block Reward highlight pages
- Tasteful design from cover to cover
- 8.5” x 11” (Both Hardcover & Softcover)
- About 3.5 lbs. (Both Hardcover & Softcover)
- See Instagram for more photos
FREE Delivery before Christmas
With the same size, heft, and content as the hardcover, the Softcover edition of Bitcoin Coffee Table Book: Volume Zero ships in two days or less and costs 35% less than the hardcover.
FREE Delivery in as little as 2 Days